Hand Sanitizer 128 Oz
Inquire about expedited delivery by contacting us at [email protected]
We know how difficult it has been to find a high quality hand sanitizer as of late. We are here to help! Our hand sanitizer is made right here in the Carolina’s from a Federally Licensed and approved distillery who are manufacturing hand sanitizer for us. WHO/FDA Liquid Formula for hands and surfaces.
Share-IT! Hand Sanitizer has a fresh clean smell and is not sticky or drying to the hands.
Eliminates more than 99.9% of germs with 80% GNS Alcohol
The CDC recommends using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or surface cleaner that contains at least 65% alcohol.
128 fl oz. – 1 Gallon – The ultimate for refills!
- Shields hands from germ-based infections
- Ethyl Alcohol 80% (GNS Food Grade – Highest Grade Available, No Lingering Smell)
- Made in the USA (sanitizer, bottles, labels, everything!)
- Works great in a spray bottle!
Support Small Business!
Facts: Products with low Alcohol content or products that have active ingredients that are not that effective against COVID 19. There are currently recalls of over 215 products in the US, read more about them here.
Active Ingredient(s) Purpose
Alcohol 80% v/v………………… ……..…….Antiseptic
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available
For external use only. Flammable.
Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
● On children less than 2 months of age.
● On open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● Place product on hands enough to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
● Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
● Store between 15-30C (59 – 86F)
● Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP